Air Conditioning Addison
Air Conditioning Addison
It doesn’t get much worse than trying to cool off from the summer sun and your air conditioner stops working in your Addison residence. If you start to notice that your air conditioner is not working how it used to then you should get it inspected right away. You should also get your air conditioner inspected in the spring to check and see if it needs any repairs before the summer. Regular maintenance checks will ensure that it will last all summer long. Don’t let small problems cause bigger problems and more money out-of-pocket.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Getting maintenance checks on your air conditioner will ensure that it lasts all summer long. It will also help lessen the chances of it needing repairs. Regular maintenance will also save you money on energy bills because it will be working more efficiently. Follow these easy maintenance steps to keep your unit running efficiently and properly!Clean out debris from the interior- Remove the top fan cage and clean out any debris or leaves that got into the air conditioner unitClean fins- clean the outer fins with a gentle hose to remove any dirt that has built up.Straighten fins- carefully straighten any bent fins. Bent fins can affect airflow and the air conditioner will not work as well as it should.Clean area around the unit- clean any sticks, branches or leaves around the unit to maintain proper airflow.Change the filter- change the filter at least twice a year, before the cold season begins and before warmer seasons begins.
Air Conditioner Repair Addison
An air conditioner can break at anytime. That’s why Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning offers Emergency Repair services. It’s important to get your air conditioner repaired before small problems end up in having to replace an entire unit. Watch out for the warning signs in which your air conditioner needs to be repaired.
Signs your Air Conditioner needs repairs
- No cool air flowing- if the air coming through your vent is not coming out as cold as it used to, this could mean that your air conditioners compressor is failing or has failed.
- Poor air flow- you might need your air ducts cleaned if you are experiencing uneven air flow throughout your home.
- Thermostat issues- your air conditioner might be working just fine and it is your thermostat that need to be fixed or adjusted.
- Moisture- moisture around the unit might be a serious problem, such as refrigerant leaks, that can be harmful to everyone living in your home. It could also indicate an issue with your drain tube. Both of these problems should be looked at immediately.
- Loud sounds- if you start noticing unfamiliar sounds coming from your AC unit you should get it looked at immediately. Unfamiliar sounds could mean that there is an issue with the belt on your AC unit or that the motor is breaking down.
- Unusual smells- strange smells could mean that there is mold inside your unit. Mold can form if the wire installation has burned out.
Air Conditioning Inspections Addison
Air conditioning inspections in your Addison residence can help prevent your unit from needing future repairs. Inspections can diagnosis small problems and repair them before they turn into bigger ones, causing you to spend more money out-of-pocket to replace the entire unit. Regular maintenance inspections help keep your air conditioner running smoothly and efficiently all season long. Make sure you have your air conditioner inspected before the warmer weather begins.
Air Conditioner Installation Addison
An air conditioning installation should be done by a professional HVAC technician. If you try installing one on your own you might risk damaging the entire air conditioning unit. A certified technician will install the unit properly and ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently. A professional will also help determine the best AC unit for your home, uninstall the old one and replace it with the new one, connect the outdoor and indoor units, connect the thermostat to the new unit and make sure it runs properly before leaving.
Air Conditioning Products
The first step in buying an air conditioner is choosing the perfect one from your home. At Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning we have a Product Selector that you can look through and choose from. We also have affordable maintenance and repair programs. Our maintenance agreement is, Worry Free! We also provide repairs to all makes and models. You can cancel your maintenance program at any time and we do not charge a start up or cancelation fee.