Air Conditioning Services Glendale Heights
Every resident and business owner in Glendale Heights, Illinois knows the temperature swings that we experience every year. One day it can be in the 100’s and the next day the 70’s, which means that your air conditioning unit on a yearly basis can get a workout. This is why it is important to have a working air conditioning unit installed in your home with a service company you know you can trust to help you.
Bloomingdale HVAC has been serving Glendale Heights for over 20 years. We know the ins and outs of air conditioning services and can provide you the best service in the area. Whether you are looking at air conditioning for a commercial or residential property Bloomingdale HVAC is the company you can trust and rely on, in order to help get you through the year in Illinois.
Air Conditioning Repair Glendale Heights
There are some warning signs that you might experience that will let you know that your air conditioning system needs to be looked at. If you are noticing any of these; call Bloomingdale HVAC right away and we will help you understand the problem and let you know the best way to repair it.
- Noises: Air conditioning units don’t make noise, so if you are hearing a knocking, sound or deep grumbles when your system kicks on, this is a signal that your air conditioning system might be in need of a service call or tune up. Right now Bloomingdale HVAC will inspect any air conditioning unit for only $79.99!
- Not Blowing Cold Air: If your air conditioning system is running and you are noticing that the room you are in is not getting colder or that it is taking a long time to cool down, this can mean a couple of different things. One thing it does mean is that you should get your air conditioning system looked at. If the system is running and is not meeting the set temperature on your thermostat then you are throwing money away on your electric bill.
- No Air Blowing Out: One of the reasons why your room might not be getting cooler is because your system might not be blowing out any air. This can be a clog in the duct system or that your air conditioning system isn’t taking in any air in order to cool the house. Bloomingdale HVAC will help you identify the problem and work with you on the best solutions.
- Age of Your Unit: If your air conditioning unit is over 20 years old then it is time to get your unit inspected anyway. No one in Glendale Heights, wants to be caught without an air conditioning unit when it is over 100 degrees outside. There are also good options for you to look at as a replacement unit that can save you money on your electric bill every month as well!
- Water Puddle: If you notice a puddle of water continuing to form next to your air conditioning system this means that there can be a problem with the outflow pipe. Call Bloomingdale HVAC and we can isolate the problem and will have the parts in order to repair your system quickly and cheaply.
Air Conditioning Installation Glendale Heights
Bloomingdale HVAC won’t just help you with repairing or replacing your air conditioning system, we are specialized in installation of air conditioning systems as well. We are here to help you save time and money, and that is why Bloomingdale HVAC is known as the best in the business in Glendale Heights and the surrounding areas. We will work with you so you understand your new air conditioning system and how it works. We are also a trusted service because we believe in helping our clients save money. Being comfortable in your own home should not break your bank account. Here are some things you can do to try and lower your electric bill every month when you are running your air conditioning system:
- Isolate the System You Need: Sometimes the cost of air conditioning can raise because the right system is not installed in your home! Bloomingdale HVAC will work with you to make sure that your home is properly installed with the BEST air conditioning system that matches your needs. This can mean that your air conditioning doesn’t have to work so hard, which cuts down on the amount it runs, which lowers your bill!
- Replace The Filter: This is the number one most common way that your air conditioning can either break, or is costing you more than it should. Your air conditioning needs to be continually replaced because of the buildup on it. When air flow is obstructed your system has to work harder in order to pump the air out.
- Using Your Programmable Thermostat To Your Advantage: Most people think that by leaving the system off that you are saving money, this is actually not true. Using your thermostat to continually maintain a temperature can actually lower your cost per month. When you cool a room that is extremely hot the system runs in overdrive, which causes it to run longer than just cooling the room to the temperature you set it at.
- Closing Your Curtains or Blinds: On especially hot days in Glendale Heights, you can close all the curtains and blinds in your home, this will make it darker and not allow sunlight to come in as easily which will heat up the room faster. Therefore your system will not have to kick on as much because it will retain the coolness in the room.
- Close Vents To Rooms You Aren’t Using: If there are rooms in your home that no one is using or aren’t occupied on hot days, close the vents in those rooms. This will increase air flow into the rooms you are using and will allow the system to not kick on as much.
- System Age: As with repair work, your system might just be out of date. There are actually tax breaks these days for installing energy star systems and more greenhouse safe systems into your home which can also not only lower your electric bill but also your yearly tax liabilities as well. Call Bloomingdale HVAC today and we will work with you on these options!