Professional Furnace Installation and Repair
Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling services all makes and models of heaters. We are a licensed Carrier dealer, but have the experience and knowledge to work on any furnace, heater, or boiler your home may have. We offer same day service so that you can get your home heated and comfortable as soon as possible. We also offer emergency services, so that you can prevent disastrous things from happening to your home because you have no heat.
We also carry parts for all heaters on hand so we don’t have to make multiple trips out to your home. We will come in, find the problem, and fix it as soon as possible. This is why most people trust Bloomingdale HVAC with their heating repairs, and we have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in the local area.
Here are definite signs that your heater might be going during the winter:
- Heating bills are going up: Gas and electricity prices fluctuate, however, if you notice an increase in your heating bills, that is a sign that your heating is breaking down. This is because your heater might be working overtime in order to make up for the system dying.
- Noises: Noises are usually never a good sign when your heater kicks on. If you are hearing a knocking or banging when your heater kicks on, that is a sign that you should get your heater checked out.
- Different Color Flame: Heater flames should be a consistent bright blue, this means the flame is burning evenly and is working properly. If your flame is yellow or flickering that means that you are burning carbon monoxide. If you smell gas, get out of the house. Make sure the unit is turned off and call the fire department to make sure your home is safe for you and your family.
- More Frequent Repairs: If you notice that your heater is needing more and more repairs, then it is time to look for a new system. We say this so you are made aware that this can ultimately help you save and lower your monthly bill cost, since the new unit can run cheaper than continuously repairing your old unit. This will ultimately save you money in the end.
- Air Quality In Your Home: If you can tell that the air in your home is dry and dusty then it is time to look for a new heating system. New heaters have special features built in such as moisture controls so that your family can breathe easier in your home during the winter months.
Heating Inspection Services
We provide a multi-point inspection that will cover all aspects of your heater, furnace, or boiler. We will make sure that we work with you and explain any problems that might occur with your heater and walk you through the options so that you understand what needs to be done and aren’t left confused.
Heating inspection will make certain that your heater stays running. If your heater shuts off, especially if you are on vacation during the winter months and don’t know that it is off, then you can experience many problems besides just a cold house. One of the biggest problems that can occur when your heater shuts off is that your pipes could freeze, leading to a costly plumbing repair. This is one of the main reasons why you need to have your heater running at all times during the winter, especially because the temperatures can get down below 0 degrees fast in the Chicagoland area.
Heating Replacement and Installation
Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning is also one of the most trusted companies in the area when it comes to installing a new heater into your home. We will ensure that your heater, furnace, and boiler are installed correctly and working for your entire home. We will offer advice on the best way for you to run your heater, and make sure that every room in the house is getting heat.
Using a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC will help to make sure that your heating system is set up and working properly, cutting on problems in the future.